In connection with your
transaction, we may acquire information about you as described in this notice,
which we handle as stated here;
1. We collect nonpublic personal
information about you from the following sources;
- Information we receive from you on applications for credit or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. Our dealership does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about
you to anyone except as permitted by law.
3. Our dealership may disclose nonpublic personal information about you, as a
consumer, customer or former customer, to nonaffiliated third parties (such as
companies who perform marketing services for us) as permitted by law.
4. Our dealership restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you
to only those employees who need that information in order to provide products
or services to you. Our dealership policy is that employees cannot use your
information for any other purpose. We maintain physical, electronic and
procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your
nonpublic personal information.